This bike is presents amazing value, and is the perfect entry into the world of bike trials!
- Super light single wall wheel rims
- Integrated headset (the sealed bearings now sit directly into a perfectly machined recess in the headtube)
- Larger head tube cutout to further reduce weight
- Hard anodised silver frame
- Now fitted with Maxxis tyres as standard equipment - a huge improvement over the previous models!
This bike is offered with the following brake options:
- Front mechanical Avid BB5 disc brake with 180mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotor and rear hydraulic Echo TR rim brake.
- Front hydraulic Echo TR disc brake with 180mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors and rear hydraulic Echo TR rim brake.
- Front hydraulic Magura MT4 2-piston disc brake with 180mm Magura Storm HC rotor and rear hydraulic Magura HS33 rim brake.
- Frame: Echo Pure MK5 (anodised grey)
- Forks: Echo Urban - disc only (anodised black)
- Handlebars: Alloy riser
- Grips: Echo Foam, Black
- Stem: Echo TR 150mm x 30° forged
- Headset: Echo integrated
- Front rim: Echo SL 2015
- Rear rim: Echo SL 2015 (44mm wide)
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR Splined 135mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Pace, 26 x 1.95"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Ardent, 26 x 2.25"
- Cranks: Echo TR Splined, 170 ISIS
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108, 18t, Splined
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 15T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bash guard: Echo SL half bash ring. NOTE: We ask which foot forward you ride with when ordering the bike to allow correct setup of the bash ring position.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- BB High: 65mm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Frame Space: 135mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- Head Angle: 72°
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. The owner is responsible for ensuring that components are not allowed to come loose as this increases the chance of damage to threads and tapers. It is recommended that owners check that their bike is in good working order before and after each ride - trials bikes are more prone to parts becoming loose because of the type of riding they are subject to.