Top of the line Echo competition bike offered with aluminium and steel components instead of carbon and titanium.
- BB30 Crank System
- Thru Axle rear wheel
- Sprung Chain Tensioner
This bike is offered with the following brakes:
- Magura HS33 hydraulic rim brakes.
- Frame: Echo Control 26". Designed with tapered head tube for increased rigidity, 4-bolt rear brake mounts, built-in brake booster and 12mm rear thru-axle
- Fork: Echo 26" integrated 1.5" aluminium tapered disc and 4-bolt fork
- Headset: Echo integrated 1.5" tapered headset
- Stem: Because 150mm x 30°
- Handle Bar: Echo 7075 – T6 aluminium riser bar
- BB: Echo integrated BB30 with 80mm wide bottom bracket shell
- Cranks: Echo 172mm BB30 splined crank set
- Pedals: Echo TR cage pedals
- Freewheel: Echo 108 points 18T splined steel freewheel
- Front hub: Echo front bolt-on
- Rear hub: 12mm thru-axle with splined cassette
- Sprocket: Echo 15 tooth steel splined cog
- Chain Tensioner: 7 tooth two-wheel sprung chain tensioner
- Front tyre: Maxxis Pace, 26 x 1.95"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Ardent, 26 x 2.25"
- Rims: Echo 26" SL front & rear rims
- Bash Ring: Echo AL7075 – T6 half cover bash ring (18T)
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- BB rise: +65mm
- Head tube: 115mm
- Frame spacing: 135mm
- Chain stays: 384mm
- Head angle: 74.5°
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. The owner is responsible for ensuring that components are not allowed to come loose as this increases the chance of damage to threads and tapers. It is recommended that owners check that their bike is in good working order before and after each ride - trials bikes are more prone to parts becoming loose because of the type of riding they are subject to.