The Trialtech Carthy Signature Series V2 hydraulic rim brake lever offers excellent performance and is compatible with all hydraulic rim brake slave cylinders. Levers are left or right side specific.
Supplied with a unique custom made bleed adaptor and hose.
- Forged main body with precision CNC machined features.
- Forged lever blade with CNC machined pocket to remove excess material and reduce weight. (UPGRADE COMPARED TO STANDARD SPORT LEVER. SAME AS SPORT HP LEVER)
- Ergonomic shape feels supportive and comfortable with a wide range of reach adjustment.
- 13mm piston and carefully selected leverage ratios allow a shorter and stiffer blade to be used without a loss in overall power.
- Uprated IGUS pivot bushings from Germany for improved feel and increased durability. (UPGRADE COMPARED TO STANDARD SPORT LEVER. SAME AS SPORT HP LEVER)
- Replaceable pivot pin features locking grub-screw and unique hidden ‘backup’ securing system.
- Injection moulded piston using tough, low moisture absorbing engineering plastic specifically designed for use with Trialtech brake fluid.
- Custom made wiper seal made in the UK helps prevent debris causing premature wear of the hydraulic seal. (UPGRADE COMPARED TO SPORT HP LEVER)
- Optimal bleed port position, air always rises to the bleed port exit, helping improve fluid change ease and quality.
- Low profile ‘leg-saver’ split clamp using a custom forged 7075 bolt.
- Optimal main hose exit angle helps prevent tangled and damaged hoses.
- Custom extra-tough M6 cro-moly bleed blanking screw.
- Supplied with a unique custom made bleed adaptor and hose.
- Left or right side specific. Can be flipped in urgent situations (the pivot pin should be turned around for added security).
- Unique sprung TPA indexed/locking feature prevents the adjuster moving during use. (UPGRADE COMPARED TO SPORT HP LEVER)
- Stylish Carthy Signature Series finish and technical bash-ring laser logos.
- Weight: 75.7g