Introducing the 26" Extention Drax - the big brother of the Edith. The Drax offers internal routing of the front brake hose for spins and whips, a heavy duty tapered headtube and 15mm thru-axle fork, rear vertical dropouts and a low-profile sprung chain tensioner.
This bike is offered with the following brake options:
- 2x mechanical Avid BB5 disc brakes with Avid FR5 levers and 180mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors
- 2x hydraulic Magura MT5 4-piston disc brakes with 203mm Magura Storm HC rotors.
- Frame: Extention Drax with tapered headtube, vertical dropouts and IS-disc mount
- Forks: Extention Drax fork with 1.5" tapered steerer tube and 15mm thru-axle design with IS-disc mount
- Headset: Extention sealed headset
- Handlebar: Extention 7075 high riser bars
- Grips: Rubber
- Stem: Extention Forged, 90mm x 35°
- Rims: Extention 32 hole street trials rims
- Front hub: Extention disc hub with 15mm thru-axle
- Rear hub: Extention 135mm disc hub with M10 bolts and screw-on 18T 108ep freewheel
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad (K905) 26 x 2.3"
- Cranks: Extention Forged 6061 CNC BB24 steel
- Bashring: Extention 7075 CNC integrated 22T
- Chain: YBN-747
- Chain tensioner: Extention low-profile sprung tensioner
- Pedals: Shanmashi nylon
- Saddle: Velo Integrated
- Wheelbase: 1025mm
- BB rise: +20mm
- Chainstays: 380mm
- Head angle: 73.5°