The latest generation Jealousy Ultimate 26 full HS33 complete bike, as ridden by World Champion Jack Carthy.
- Frame: Jealousy Ultimate 26"
- Fork: WAW Ultimate carbon 26"
- Stem: WAW Ultimate 145mm x 20°
- Handlebar: WAW Ultimate carbon 108mm
- Grips: Foam
- Front brake: Magura HS33 with Trialtech Carthy Signature 2022 lever
- Rear brake: Magura HS33 with Trialtech Carthy Signature 2022 lever
- Bach Ring: Crewkerz Black
- Cranks: WAW 170mm AS30 Standard
- Pedals: WAW Single cage
- Freewheel: 135 engagements 9 pawls
- Sprocket: 15t splined
- Chain: KMC 610HX black
- Tensioner: Crewkerz
- Front wheel: WAW Hashtagg Edition 26"
- Rear wheel: WAW Hashtagg Edition 26"
- Front tire: Vee Rubber WAW Edition 26" x 2.0
- Rear tire: Vee Rubber WAW Edition Kevlar Tech 26" x 2.5
- Colour: matt brushed aluminium
- Weight: 8.1 Kg
- Wheelbase options:
- L: 1085mm
- M: 1075mm
- S: 1065mm
- BB rise: +65mm
- Chainstays: 380mm
- Head angle: 72°
This is the best trials bike I've ridden over my many years. The frame feels super rigid on front and back wheel moves, and the super durable carbon forks and handlebars feel really strong.