Introducing the 26" Extention Drax frame kit. The Drax offers internal routing of the front brake hose for spins and whips, a heavy duty tapered headtube and 15mm thru-axle fork, rear vertical dropouts and a low-profile sprung chain tensioner.
Frame Kit includes
- Frame: Extention Drax with tapered headtube, vertical dropouts and IS-disc mount
- Fork: Extention Drax fork with 1.5" tapered steerer tube and 15mm thru-axle design with IS-disc mount
- Headset: Extention sealed headset. Comes with headset spacers and top-cap
- Chain tensioner: Extention low-profile sprung tensioner
- Seat Clamp: Extention 27.4mm
- Wheelbase: 1025mm
- BB rise: +20mm
- Chainstays: 380mm
- Head angle: 73.5°
This frame kit is supplied with a 6 month warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. The owner is responsible for ensuring that components are not allowed to come loose as this increases the chance of damage to threads and tapers. It is recommended that owners check that their bike is in good working order before and after each ride - trials bikes are more prone to parts becoming loose because of the type of riding they are subject to.