Mid level range of Echo Bikes!
- Integrated Chain Tensioner
- Tapered Steerer
- Maxxis tyres
This bike is offered with the following brake options:
- 2x mechanical Avid BB5 disc brakes with Avid FR5 levers and 160mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors.
- 2x hydraulic Echo TR disc brakes with 160mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors.
- 2x hydraulic Magura MT5 4-piston disc brakes with 160mm Magura Storm HC rotors.
- Frame：ECHO 20” MARK VI Plus tapered head tube, rim brake & built in booster NEW
- Fork：ECHO URBAN 20″ integrated tapered disc fork
- Headset：ECHO integrated tapered headset
- Stem：ECHO Forged 150mm x 30° stem
- Handle Bar：ECHO 7075 – T6 aluminium rise bar
- BB：ECHO integrated ISIS BB set
- Cranks： ECHO TR 160 ISIS splined cranks
- Pedals： ECHO TR cage pedals
- Freewheel：ECHO 108 points 18T splined freewheel
- Hubs： ECHO front & splined rear hubs
- Cog：ECHO 12T splined cog
- Chain Tensioner：ECHO twin wheels Chain Tensioner
- Tires: MAXXIS front & rear tires
- Rims：ECHO 20″ rims
- Skid Plate：ECHO mini two pieces
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- BB High: 80mm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Frame Space: 135mm
- Chainstay: 350mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Weight: 8.45kg (approx)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. The owner is responsible for ensuring that components are not allowed to come loose as this increases the chance of damage to threads and tapers. It is recommended that owners check that their bike is in good working order before and after each ride - trials bikes are more prone to parts becoming loose because of the type of riding they are subject to.
I've been riding trials 6 years and have owned 26" Echo, 24" echo street and now I'm riding the 20" Echo Mark 6 Plus. I got the 20" Echo with the Magura MT5 Hydraulic Discs brakes and absolutely love it. This bike is a beast, light, maneuverable and responsive. For me this is the best trials bike I've owned. I still ride my 24" street for a bit of fun, but for serious trials the 20" Echo Mark 6 plus, is my go to. With all my bikes I've had to tweak them a bit, but this bike rocks straight off the shelf. I'm 100% happy with this bike and would highly recommended it.