Mid level range of Echo Bikes!
- Integrated Chain Tensioner
- Tapered Steerer
- Maxxis tyres
This bike is offered with the following brake options:
- 2x mechanical Avid BB5 disc brakes with Avid FR5 levers and 160mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors.
- 2x hydraulic Echo TR disc brakes with 160mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors.
- 2x hydraulic Magura MT5 4-piston disc brakes with 160mm Magura Storm HC rotors.
- Frame：ECHO 20” MARK VI Plus tapered head tube, rim brake & built in booster NEW
- Fork：ECHO URBAN 20″ integrated tapered disc fork
- Headset：ECHO integrated tapered headset
- Stem：ECHO Forged 150mm x 30° stem
- Handle Bar：ECHO 7075 – T6 aluminium rise bar
- BB：ECHO integrated ISIS BB set
- Cranks： ECHO TR 160 ISIS splined cranks
- Pedals： ECHO TR cage pedals
- Freewheel：ECHO 108 points 18T splined freewheel
- Hubs： ECHO front & splined rear hubs
- Cog：ECHO 12T splined cog
- Chain Tensioner：ECHO twin wheels Chain Tensioner
- Tires: MAXXIS front & rear tires
- Rims：ECHO 20″ rims
- Skid Plate：ECHO mini two pieces
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- BB High: 80mm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Frame Space: 135mm
- Chainstay: 350mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
I've been riding trials 6 years and have owned 26" Echo, 24" echo street and now I'm riding the 20" Echo Mark 6 Plus. I got the 20" Echo with the Magura MT5 Hydraulic Discs brakes and absolutely love it. This bike is a beast, light, maneuverable and responsive. For me this is the best trials bike I've owned. I still ride my 24" street for a bit of fun, but for serious trials the 20" Echo Mark 6 plus, is my go to. With all my bikes I've had to tweak them a bit, but this bike rocks straight off the shelf. I'm 100% happy with this bike and would highly recommended it.